Sunday, January 10, 2010

The first Blog

Well Yellow Band Chef (YBC) and I have decided to create this Blog. It will be about a few things. First it will be about the food. Not only will it be about the food we eat but the food we create as well. We will include the restaurants that we eat at and what we had. We will strive to give a balanced review of the restaurant, the service and the food.

Our kitchen is one of the craziest and most creative places that I know. YBC is an executive chef and is involved in development of of new ideas in the food service industry. Now just because she is the executive do not count me out I also am a damn good cook ( I can't call myself a chef for am not trained).

We enjoy traveling, we visit places in the US and abroad. YBC travels extensively for her work so look for reviews and comments from around the US. We have travel through Italy, Spain, and some of France. We are planning to travel to Europe later this year.

As for me I am a builder and I have been doing this for 25+ years. I am not planning to post about construction (if it is really cool I just might) however if you have a question about construction I will do my best to answer it. One of my passions is cycling and I am a recreational rider. I follow professional road cycling and you will see posts about cycling (I know YBC has a few thoughts on it as well). YBC and I have seen the TDF (Tour De France) in various stages and plan to see it again this year.

I hope that you enjoy our blog. you can follow us on Twitter @yellowbandchef and @sirjrotten We are on Twitter a lot so check with. Please feel free to ask any questions related to our passions. If you have a suggestion for a place to eat send that to we are always up for a new adventure.

Ciao,

Sir J Rotten

No comments:

Post a Comment